View Single Post
Old 07.31.2023, 06:02 PM   #7
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses
yeah, madonna of all people, your favorite mafia acolyte frank sinatra (not mine), and many others.

as an ex-catholic i was fucking gleeful, but i also understand that not everyone will see that symbol as the same symbol. not everyone is irish after all (although many want to).

anyway this was not just any pope, but the polish pope who "defeated communism" and toured the world and purportedly liked skiing and other shit. kinda like a beardless santy kloss (for people who need a santy kloss in their lives). this happened way before the sex abuse reached global public consciousness around the turn of the century.

but anyway, yeah. fucking normals, lol.

https://www.grunge.com/986575/frank-...inead-oconnor/

(we've argued about sinatra before lol, i never liked the fucker, now you can join the haters club hahahaha)

anyway all this reminds me of the columbus day episode of the sopranos...

columbus! discoverer? genocider? alcoholic? messiah?
!@#$%! is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|