View Single Post
Old 05.25.2015, 07:31 AM   #47718
Genteel Death
invito al cielo

Genteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's asses
I still stand by my opinion that Severian writes pretentious ''reviews'' and hack-like jobs, rather than down to earth thoughts about the music he's listening to. To try his hand at higher moral ground because he's a nicer dude than I am, apparently, seems to prove the guy is courting approval and adopts the weasel kid approach of looking for reassurance from others because he got called out and he doesn't like it. I don't recall ever writing that he should stop posting or change his approach. I am very familiar with having insults thrown at my posts, artwork, music I listen to etc. I'm still here as you can see.
Genteel Death is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|