View Single Post
Old 05.17.2015, 09:12 AM   #3
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses
owwww... it's the board's kids! look at all of you all growed up now. amazing.

===

dc in august is a hot sticky place, the wind doesn't blow stuck between the sea & the continent & hot air hangs over the vast pavement unmoved. the city gets quiet as everyone flees to beaches 3 hours or more away. air conditioning is a must and ozone levels can get deadly-- though less so in late august. tourists and congressional interns are everywhere so that can be a pain if you live there-- fuckers don't know to stand right on the metro escalators. but there are good art museums at the smithsonian and they are all FREE-- like the hirshhorn, the national art gallery (east wing is for modern art), and the smaller freer & sackler galleries around the main castle. you can get lost for days there.

dc didn't have big record stores a decade ago. you'd have to go to balwmor for that. i don't know if those stores still exist though, sorry. even kim's in NY closed didn't it? i forget.

but

in august i'd be compelled to head north instead-- i fucking love maine in the summer. of course there's nothing but sea & trees & blueberries & lobsters & canada. but it's beautiful. on the way there you could hit cape cod and spend time in provincetown which is a historic place. of course your being quasi-albino might make it hard for you to visit beach towns, but i though i'd mention anyway because mucho pecs in p-town ha ha ha.

oh if you're thinking of seeing the barnes foundation in philadelphia you gotta check out the movie "the art of the steal" first.

what else. i don't know. great to see you here.
!@#$%! is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|