View Single Post
Old 05.05.2012, 11:52 PM   #75
an evening with viewtiful
bad moon rising

an evening with viewtiful kicks all y'all's assesan evening with viewtiful kicks all y'all's assesan evening with viewtiful kicks all y'all's assesan evening with viewtiful kicks all y'all's assesan evening with viewtiful kicks all y'all's assesan evening with viewtiful kicks all y'all's assesan evening with viewtiful kicks all y'all's assesan evening with viewtiful kicks all y'all's assesan evening with viewtiful kicks all y'all's assesan evening with viewtiful kicks all y'all's assesan evening with viewtiful kicks all y'all's asses
I hate to say Iron Man, but that one really is filled with the most classics. That said, a case could be made for that album essentially being a group effort/RZA's vision.. so in that spirit, I'm sort of changing my answer to Fishscale.
Fishscale was one of the first hip hop albums I ever bought, I was in middle school and I barely knew what he was talking about. Parts of it were sort of um... abrasive to me, but I was laughing and generally enthralled the whole way through. I put it back on my shelf and forgot about it, as I pretty much ditched hip hop for punk. Years later, I found out I was an idiot.
an evening with viewtiful is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|