Thread: Sonic Youth
View Single Post
Old 05.30.2006, 11:32 PM   #2031
umjammer atomsk
the end of the ugly

umjammer atomsk kicks all y'all's assesumjammer atomsk kicks all y'all's assesumjammer atomsk kicks all y'all's assesumjammer atomsk kicks all y'all's assesumjammer atomsk kicks all y'all's assesumjammer atomsk kicks all y'all's assesumjammer atomsk kicks all y'all's assesumjammer atomsk kicks all y'all's assesumjammer atomsk kicks all y'all's assesumjammer atomsk kicks all y'all's assesumjammer atomsk kicks all y'all's asses
About three weeks ago I got my haircut. Everything was going smoothly and she was cutting my hair as I had specified. Then a phone rang and she left to pick it up. After about ten minutes of talking on the phone I watched her walk to the back of the shop. She proceeded to sit down. Then out comes a magazine. I sat there another six minutes waiting for her to come back. Finally, she looked up and saw me looking all disgruntled with my arms crossed. She quickly ran up to my chair, apologized, and began cutting again. Needless to say, I was pretty pissed. But now I find it hilarious. Being invisible actually comes in handy at school but at other times it can be damn frusturating.

umjammer atomsk is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|