View Single Post
Old 12.07.2006, 11:43 PM   #52
blastscenealibi
bad moon rising

blastscenealibi kicks all y'all's assesblastscenealibi kicks all y'all's assesblastscenealibi kicks all y'all's assesblastscenealibi kicks all y'all's assesblastscenealibi kicks all y'all's assesblastscenealibi kicks all y'all's assesblastscenealibi kicks all y'all's assesblastscenealibi kicks all y'all's assesblastscenealibi kicks all y'all's assesblastscenealibi kicks all y'all's assesblastscenealibi kicks all y'all's asses
stoner story #2

Okay. I get a call in the middle of the night from my friend TJ. He's freaking out. He thinks his friend is dead from an overdose at his house and doesn't know what to do. This whole thing is like something out of Pulp Fiction. I'm married at the time and had stopped the drug thing by then so you could imagine how well this went over with my wife at 5 AM or whatever time it was. Actually, it was his girlfriend who called, I remember now, because TJ was in the background punching the guy in the face screaming "WAKE THE FUCK UP!!" to revive him. (?!) So I hurried over and they said later I was like Mr. Wolf the way I was the only rational one there. But when I got there the guy turned out to be alive but he was very ummm, what's the best way to decribe it...he was very "druggy like". They said his mom was going to be there at 8 am to pick him up but he was in no condition for his mother to see him. So after I got his shoes on I figured a drive out around the country with the fresh air would help. He starts coming to better and TJ's girlfriend was on acid and to this day she's still not sure as to whether she actually saw a pink ostrich or if she hallucinated it or neither and that I planted the idea that she saw one in her head. I don't remember how it happened but I was fucking with their minds hardcore on the drive. Since I got woken up up so early I was going to have my fun. I can't remember the word-by-word of the pink ostrich conversation but I laughing so hard inside. It was funny. The guy that just about died had taken prescription drugs earlier and it didn't jive well with the illegal drugs they were all doing that night. My next story also involves the same crowd. Actually, maybe tomorrow, it's almost 11 0clock. I'm tired and coming off a cold. Time for bed.
blastscenealibi is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|