View Single Post
Old 03.14.2019, 04:10 PM   #2550
Rob Instigator
invito al cielo

Rob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's asses
30 thousand year old art.

it is not a dream. it is REAL. it survives it's creator by MILLENIA. The Venus of Willendorf is art without the need for Dreams. It is art without the tedious use of dream logic to create false meaning and obfuscation.

Art exists beyond its creator. Dreams do NOT. (by "dreams" I mean the literal images sounds and sensations you feel when you are asleep. I do not use "dreams" and "ideas" interchangeably. Ideas live on. Dreams die with the dreamer thankfully, or else we would all have to live in each other's nightmares! This is what I hate about David Lynch. Fuck his dreams, fuck his nightmares. I do not want to partake.)