View Single Post
Old 07.29.2011, 01:40 AM   #15026
atsonicpark
invito al cielo

atsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Murmer99
absolutely.. i think it's one of the best things i have EVER seen. I truly mean that. I'll look for your other stuff on that site too..

Wow, man, that means so much to me. People seem to either love it or hate my stuff, which is fine, but I am very fortunate for the people like you who really get it. If you ever have any questions or whatever, lemme know.

And feel free to burn for friends and whatnot, I don't care to share all of my shit for free, I just want it out there.

msg me on youtube again and i'll reply this time, I don't think i knew who you were last time so I didn't respond immediately.

take care and thanks again!!@

if you liked CURRENTLY UNTITLED, you'll likely enjoy all my films really. none of em are as polished as CU... I'd say the rest are a bit weirder, creepier, gloomier, and harder to watch. But eh. You'll probably like em.

atsonicpark is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|