Thread: Oh my god,...
View Single Post
Old 06.30.2008, 06:43 PM   #46
Everyneurotic
invito al cielo

Everyneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's asses
it's no so surprising, mexico has always being anglophile.

in the 70's, prog was huge here and most punk was actually uk derived in the 80's (tons of crusties with mohawks and leather pants, not that many shaved heads and chains). i think the spice girls and robbie williams broke here before the u.s.

and yeah, they are playing here, it's not the biggest place in the city and it hasn't sold out (unlike madonna, who sold out both her dates in the biggest or second biggest venue in town in like less than an hour) but people are saying things like "it's going to be the best concert ever". whether i'm thinking "if i go, i'll be listening to some good tunes, not some legendary band".

morrissey is bigger here now since you are the quarry, definitely. played the same place oasis are playing; about eight years ago, he came to a much smaller place and didn't sell out.
Everyneurotic is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|