View Single Post
Old 04.13.2006, 01:15 PM   #65
next step
the destroyed room

next step kicks all y'all's assesnext step kicks all y'all's assesnext step kicks all y'all's assesnext step kicks all y'all's assesnext step kicks all y'all's assesnext step kicks all y'all's assesnext step kicks all y'all's assesnext step kicks all y'all's assesnext step kicks all y'all's assesnext step kicks all y'all's assesnext step kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by chabib
i've addressed this already. all that exists is a shitty rip online.the band spent half a year working on the record. if all that exists is this crappy rip, and it's what people are listening to and discussing, why should the band have spent any time on the record at all--let alone six months of recording and mixing.

why should any band bother if yr all just happy listening to crap anyway?

I perfectly know all this cause I worked in an recording studio years ago but how many people knows that every record would be listened with bass/middle/treble amp control setted on zero? then if someone wants more treble on a song turns the treble control on +1 and so on.....I wanna say that even an mp3 well done could be cool especially as a preview.
next step is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|