View Single Post
Old 02.05.2018, 09:17 PM   #3
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses
episode 1 was great

anyway where was i. oh yes the ability to create flow at will by preventing interruption. not always possible but eh.

i really like francesco cirillo’s POMODORO TECHNIQUE. a book and a website and a buncha tools— most pomodoro apps miss the actual point of the technique. or many points. gimmicky shit. read the book first buy the app later— much later.

anther great for task/project management is GETTING THINGS DONE by this corporate dude whassisname. it’s good, it’s a great system, but tends to overcomplicate things. overambitions for overachivers

leo babauta’s ZEN TO DONE is better in that it’s a paredown of GTD. 3 big rocks, blam.

i combine pomodoro + gtd when possible.

i use omnifocus for gtd online/synced/etc. worth the price if you actually use it.

ok. my neurotransmitters are spent. laters.
!@#$%! is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|