View Single Post
Old 01.14.2009, 06:27 PM   #146
EVOLghost
invito al cielo

EVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by This Is Not Here
Ketamine is a really facinating experience, basically. You may not neccesarily like the effects, but you will come way thinking, 'wow, that was really quite something'. And that can't be said of too many white substances you shove up your nose, in my experience. My freind took it in his house with his brother and his mate, and he said they were having a conversation with eachother, but his contribution felt totally like a monologue.
I took ketamine for the first time in a very different situation, at an acid-techno rave in London, and (this is going to sound highly pretentious, but hey, I do it so well!) it was as if every person on the dancefloor, including myself, was a distant planet across the gulf of space, they looked near, but they seemed 1000s of miles away, totally unreachable and uncontactable. It was almost like the polar opposite of the effect of Ecstacy.
Once you've tried it out a few times and you're familiar with it, I reccomend upping your consumption to bring on the real psychedelic effects - that place between being generally monged out on the stuff and a full-on K hole - I call it the Octo-Realm (after The Fall's Octo Realm/Ketamine Sun, someone will get it, someday...) where you're too passive to find it scary, and with Ket it won't last for too long.

really does sound exciting....
EVOLghost is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|