Thread: Sonic 2012
View Single Post
Old 12.30.2011, 06:24 AM   #16
stu666
Super Moderator

stu666 kicks all y'all's assesstu666 kicks all y'all's assesstu666 kicks all y'all's assesstu666 kicks all y'all's assesstu666 kicks all y'all's assesstu666 kicks all y'all's assesstu666 kicks all y'all's assesstu666 kicks all y'all's assesstu666 kicks all y'all's assesstu666 kicks all y'all's assesstu666 kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by pokkeherrie
See, this is where Moshe would've introduced "?"'s and "!"'s.

Yeh but I'm not Moshe he told me that he wasn't going to start a 2012 thread this year and that I could do it instead.... so give me a break it's my first year doing it

Quote:
Originally Posted by pokkeherrie
There was that interview with Lee a few months back where he mentioned some archival releases... Sister demos and a live show from 1985.
Then there's the kind of stuff they once mentioned as being in the pipeline that I haven't heard about for years: EVOL tour film, pre-Geffen era DVD, etc.

This is what I'm hoping for.... I was only going to stick with confirmed releases for this year but I might change that.

btw how are you now after that bicycle accident? did you ever report it? I hope yr hand is better now.

http://tapewormstu.blogspot.co.uk/

stu666 is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|