View Single Post
Old 04.22.2006, 05:37 PM   #11
Chris Lawrence

Chris Lawrence kicks all y'all's assesChris Lawrence kicks all y'all's assesChris Lawrence kicks all y'all's assesChris Lawrence kicks all y'all's assesChris Lawrence kicks all y'all's assesChris Lawrence kicks all y'all's assesChris Lawrence kicks all y'all's assesChris Lawrence kicks all y'all's assesChris Lawrence kicks all y'all's assesChris Lawrence kicks all y'all's assesChris Lawrence kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fox
Yeah, I repered the Loud and Soft yesterday too. But, about Burning Spear, do you mean one of the version of Burning Spear on the live or the passage said on the song database "sounding like remeniscents of Confusion is Next", etc? Because this segment is sure from Burning Spear, but I don't think it comes from this show, cause the segment lasts for at least 1 minute and the segment on Sonic Youth EP is only about 30 seconds...

the bit on side 1 of sonic death that comes before 'confusion is next' (i think what you're referencing) is definitely from the same show that's on the EP reissue. the reason i never noticed it was 'burning spear' is cuz the one note gets kind of obliterated and the way its edited alters the overall riff, but as soon as i heard the reissue i recognized it. it might be looped a bit on SD.
Chris Lawrence is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|