View Single Post
Old 01.12.2013, 07:54 AM   #14
_tunic_
invito al cielo

_tunic_ kicks all y'all's asses_tunic_ kicks all y'all's asses_tunic_ kicks all y'all's asses_tunic_ kicks all y'all's asses_tunic_ kicks all y'all's asses_tunic_ kicks all y'all's asses_tunic_ kicks all y'all's asses_tunic_ kicks all y'all's asses_tunic_ kicks all y'all's asses_tunic_ kicks all y'all's asses_tunic_ kicks all y'all's asses
Hopefully some kind folks will be able to record those US dates, there's some very nice collaborations taking place there with Trampled By Turtles and the Acme String Quartet
They will not only open, but also join Low on stage. Here's a youtube clip of TBT, Alan joins in on the last two songs, one of the m is When I Go Deaf and a short interview before that.

The new RGC3 album can be ordered at http://chaperonerecords.com/artists/...-gospel-choir/ (click to the Shop). But the site isn't working well for people not linving in the USA. Hopefully that will be fixed soon.
Love that new track a lot. Reminds me of Lee's solo album. Can't wait to hear the other track.
Please don't hit me if I'm wrong, but I googled for latest news on RGC, and one of the results was this. Which might indicate that they will be visiting Mexico soon.

Oh yeah, Low's album has leaked already (Please don't post links, you should be albe to find it if you want it). It's very good, and very accoustic too

_tunic_ is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|