View Single Post
Old 11.06.2006, 08:36 PM   #76
hirsute_biped
the end of the ugly

hirsute_biped kicks all y'all's asseshirsute_biped kicks all y'all's asseshirsute_biped kicks all y'all's asseshirsute_biped kicks all y'all's asseshirsute_biped kicks all y'all's asseshirsute_biped kicks all y'all's asseshirsute_biped kicks all y'all's asseshirsute_biped kicks all y'all's asseshirsute_biped kicks all y'all's asseshirsute_biped kicks all y'all's asseshirsute_biped kicks all y'all's asses
back when they got their gear stolen i wondered if they would revert to the bad moon era practise of using the tapes on stage between songs in order to retune the guitars. i don't think they had so many guitars back then, so they had to retune between songs. might have lead to more interesting stuff. yeah, i think the combination of SYRs and gear theft marked a change in the band. not necessarily good or bad, just different. also, i don't mind if they mellow out a bit with age. it happens. deal with it. let the young dudes act like young dudes. they will follow whatever path they want, and i doubt it will be a re-enactment of their early days, or driven by marketing, etc...
hirsute_biped is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|