View Single Post
Old 10.03.2006, 10:20 AM   #30
sonicl
invito al cielo

sonicl kicks all y'all's assessonicl kicks all y'all's assessonicl kicks all y'all's assessonicl kicks all y'all's assessonicl kicks all y'all's assessonicl kicks all y'all's assessonicl kicks all y'all's assessonicl kicks all y'all's assessonicl kicks all y'all's assessonicl kicks all y'all's assessonicl kicks all y'all's asses
Ah, I can trump you no further, Katy.

There are a small number of lucky revellers who will be getting free transport from Heathrow in my car, but the car is only little and alas I have room for no more. I will probably allow my prisoners (erm... sorry, I meant passengers) a comfort break en route, but I don't think I'll be able to offer free sandwiches or hula hoops. They will, however, have the opportunity to listen to carefully chosen music on the journey, which, out of the kindness of my heart, will not include any teeny-pop.

I did consider, as a little sideline, making enquiries with a coach company to find out the price of hiring a coach from London to Minehead via Heathrow on the Friday and back on the Monday, but I decided that organising it would be just too much like hard work.
sonicl is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|