View Single Post
Old 09.29.2016, 03:33 PM   #972
greenlight
invito al cielo

greenlight kicks all y'all's assesgreenlight kicks all y'all's assesgreenlight kicks all y'all's assesgreenlight kicks all y'all's assesgreenlight kicks all y'all's assesgreenlight kicks all y'all's assesgreenlight kicks all y'all's assesgreenlight kicks all y'all's assesgreenlight kicks all y'all's assesgreenlight kicks all y'all's assesgreenlight kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rob Instigator
Iran attacked Iraq. They had a war about it (maybe before you were born greenlight?)

Here are other fun things IRAN has done

Hijacking of Americans (direct attack on the US) in 1979.
Action by its government directly and/or via its armed -Hezbollah- wing:
US Marine Barracks in Oct. 1983, killing 241 Americans and 58 French soldiers.
1984-8 string of hijacking US personnel.
Bombing of US embassy in Lebanon in April 18, 1983, killing 63.
Bombings in Paris, France in 1985 and 1986. Dozens killed.
Attacking Israel since the 1980s via Hezbollah and Hamas terror "freedom fighting" Jihadi organizations.
Unsuccessful attempt to carry out attacks in Cyprus in 1988; a plot, foiled by Spanish police, to carry out attacks against Jewish targets in Europe in 1989; an unsuccessful attempt to detonate a car bomb outside a Jewish community building in Romania in 1992; and a planned 1996 attack, also foiled by police, on an Israeli institution in Paris.
1992 Bombing of Israeli embassy in Argentina. Killed 29.
1994 Bombing of AMIA Jewish community building, killed 85 and wounded 300, both, Iran and Hezbollah were charged.
July 19, 1994 bombing of Panamanian airline. Kills everyone (21) on board.
Killing of many American and British soldiers in Iraq (its trainors and weapons found there).
Killing of many of US, NATO soldiers in Afghanistan (backing Taliban).
Hezbollah "activities" in Somalia.
Many (Christian and pro western) Lebanese citizens fell victims to the terrorizing Hezbollah mob.
Use of Lebanese civilians, in its wars against Israel.

f. e. deadly attacks on Iranian nuclear scientists are being carried out by an Iranian dissident group that is financed, trained and armed by Israel’s secret service, U.S. officials tell NBC News, confirming charges leveled by Iran’s leaders. U.S. officials, speaking on condition of anonymity, said the Obama administration is aware of the assassination campaign but has no direct involvement....and list can go on and on I believe.

well, is not it the same what opposite sides are doing as well? but that is o. k. obviously. wtf.?

and god knows how many of what you are mentioning above was actually typical "operation gladio" thingy. check the history on Iran since WW2 till revolution in late 70ties. good one, no? I am not wondering why relations are so tense, so who is the enemy here? I don't want to defend Iranian theocratic constitution of Islam (it actually sounds scary) but pointing at them as agressor is bit constructed. and Israel having a nuclear weapons is o.k. and Iran can not have them, because they would destroy the world is bit unfair. sorry....I forgot, Israel does not have a nuclear weapons...I am a conspiracy theorist...

greenlight is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|