View Single Post
Old 11.06.2020, 11:43 AM   #102
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by EVOLghost
PA Comin' up BIIIIIGGGG

fuckin a right, uncle joe!

Quote:
Originally Posted by choc e-Claire
Joe Biden fucking sucks
counterpoint: he was who we needed to beat the orange monster: one old white man to beat another old white man. anybody else might have given the trumpo another 4 years.

see: https://www.washingtonpost.com/opini...orth-carolina/

and the choice quote in that story: One aunt said something my mother said to me nearly a year ago. That it’s going to take a white man to straighten out the mess we’re in. “The way the system is set up now, there is so much racism that it’s going to have to be an old white person to go after an old white person,” my aunt told me. “Old-school against old-school.” She talked further about what this meant for younger candidates such as Buttigieg. “The whole world is in a crazy state, and somebody’s gotta put it back in order. And I think a lot of the young people who want to put it back in order, want to change it completely,” she continued. “But first, you’ve got to put it back in order before you can start changing it.

plus, biden is from scranton, pennsylvania, so suck on that notion for a bit.

while pa hasn’t been called yet, i can’t see anybody with better chances in that particular state. even after he said publicly that we need to phase out fossil fuels.

next we gotta watch out for mitch’s daggers. he still lurks.
!@#$%! is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|