View Single Post
Old 10.14.2019, 07:57 PM   #42141
choc e-Claire
expwy. to yr skull

choc e-Claire kicks all y'all's asseschoc e-Claire kicks all y'all's asseschoc e-Claire kicks all y'all's asseschoc e-Claire kicks all y'all's asseschoc e-Claire kicks all y'all's asseschoc e-Claire kicks all y'all's asseschoc e-Claire kicks all y'all's asseschoc e-Claire kicks all y'all's asseschoc e-Claire kicks all y'all's asseschoc e-Claire kicks all y'all's asseschoc e-Claire kicks all y'all's asses
Jesus christ, makeup is way expensive here. The downright cheap stuff I got last year was $6 (3.69 Euro, forgive me for not using your weird little symbol, it's not on my keyboard) and that sucked.
Admittedly this is the top-quality Maybelline stuff, it's super dark and played into my aesthetic really well (see here). But still, it's fun and fairly costly.

Honestly cannot wait until school is done and I can start making day trips into the city more often. It'll give me an excuse to get in drag (it's starting to get hot, so when I changed for work yesterday I saw my skirt in my drawers and thought "fuck that's tempting"), and I get to explore all the cool-ass shit Melbourne has to offer.

EDIT: Turns out I've overtaken you in the post count...lol

EDIT 2: As of this post, I'm tied for 130th with Chris Lawrence. I waste so much time.
Making myself up as I go along. Check out my music-themed blog, 79:57.
choc e-Claire is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|