View Single Post
Old 12.14.2015, 03:20 AM   #51
Mortte Jousimo
expwy. to yr skull

Mortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's assesMortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's assesMortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's assesMortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's assesMortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's assesMortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's assesMortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's assesMortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's assesMortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's assesMortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's assesMortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's asses
What irrated me most in Oasis in the nineties was that sounded so "Beatles updated into nineties" when I saw their Live Forever -vid in MTV. And I really donīt mean Oasis was ever even near of greatness of Beatles. I just mean I have always think itīs very boring to do same thing in music someone has already done. Maybe they have catchy songs but I donīt care. Never liked also their later stuff.

In Smashing Pumpkins itīs Corganīs voice that has irrated me and still does. Never find also nothing interesting from their music.

I think in Finland there was much more hype around Oasis, I think all the music magazines just said how great they were. Never understood it. Smashing was just part of the grunge.
Mortte Jousimo is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|