View Single Post
Old 01.11.2013, 07:12 PM   #42
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rob Instigator
Eternal sick fuck Klaus Kinski's eldest daughter has finally broken her silence about her evil father.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-20971857

"The elder daughter of the late German film star Klaus Kinski, Pola, has accused her father of sexually abusing her between the ages of five and 19."

She is now 60 years old and is sick of the praise given to her father by fans who call him some sort of "genius."

well, he might have been a genius, but that doesn't mean he might not have been a sick and twisted fucker either. herzog called him "possessed."

Quote:
Motherfucking bastards, anyone who would rape children, and sexual abuse IS rape, no matter how much the sick fucks try to convince their victims otherwise.

well yeah, how the fuck would what they say to their victims count? fuckers...

Quote:
I wish the US government would go after child rapists with the same venom and diligence they go after drug users.

i hope not-- that would just probably end up creating more child rape. i mean, look at how they conduct the "war on drugs"

Quote:
Gast is right you know

infinite monkey theorem?
!@#$%! is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|