Thread: shoegaze
View Single Post
Old 02.28.2012, 10:11 PM   #60
E. Noisefield
the end of the ugly

E. Noisefield kicks all y'all's assesE. Noisefield kicks all y'all's assesE. Noisefield kicks all y'all's assesE. Noisefield kicks all y'all's assesE. Noisefield kicks all y'all's assesE. Noisefield kicks all y'all's assesE. Noisefield kicks all y'all's assesE. Noisefield kicks all y'all's assesE. Noisefield kicks all y'all's assesE. Noisefield kicks all y'all's assesE. Noisefield kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by gmku
Seriously?! Probably right up there in my top 5 from that time, Slowdive and Ride. Nowhere is so nice.

I'm not familiar with Spiritualized. May have to venture in.

Spiritualized fits in well with shoegaze, though they're not really (I don't think).

Very different creature than Spacemen 3. But I like them even more and they're one of my absolute top favorite bands ever!!

If you haven't heard them, Ladies and Gentlemen We Are Floating in Space is their classic. A shoegaze fan might do better to start out with Pure Phase and Laser Guided Melodies. Their 00's output was great, but not in a ground breaking way. Just great rock n' roll.

I mean, if you like the Velvets, JAMC and shoegaze, odds are you'll like Spiritualized.
E. Noisefield is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|