View Single Post
Old 03.28.2016, 06:02 PM   #96
pepper_green
Banned

pepper_green kicks all y'all's assespepper_green kicks all y'all's assespepper_green kicks all y'all's assespepper_green kicks all y'all's assespepper_green kicks all y'all's assespepper_green kicks all y'all's assespepper_green kicks all y'all's assespepper_green kicks all y'all's assespepper_green kicks all y'all's assespepper_green kicks all y'all's assespepper_green kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Severian
You're a weird guy p_greezy. Like, a super weird guy. I don't think I actually "lol'd" at something I'd read on the internet until I encountered you though.

But yeah, man. I have a MacBook and shit, and an iPad Pro (which I got from the office, presumably for being such a talentless writer ), and a Mac desktop, but work is a constant thing for me these days. It's after 8 on Good Friday and I'm taking emails. So I spend a hell of a lot of time on my iPhone.

But you do your thing man.

thanks man. I guess. most people make up usernames to be the stupid troll but, not me. im the real deal. I post what I think at that second. like a conversation. I have no shame until the shame catches up with me. even still then, im up on my two feet rolling with it. planets are like treadmills you know.
pepper_green is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|