View Single Post
Old 01.03.2007, 08:45 AM   #51
pokkeherrie
invito al cielo

pokkeherrie kicks all y'all's assespokkeherrie kicks all y'all's assespokkeherrie kicks all y'all's assespokkeherrie kicks all y'all's assespokkeherrie kicks all y'all's assespokkeherrie kicks all y'all's assespokkeherrie kicks all y'all's assespokkeherrie kicks all y'all's assespokkeherrie kicks all y'all's assespokkeherrie kicks all y'all's assespokkeherrie kicks all y'all's asses
british football hooliganism seems to be mostly confined to overseas trips of their teams these days... no doubt due to the football act that was introduced sometime in the late 80's/early 90's. i haven't heard of hooliganism within brittain for quite a while now, but i can list several examples of british hooliganism overseas.
most (all?) stadiums in england even have the fences between the fans and the pitch removed nowadays... try finding a stadium like that in holland.

i think the main reason why they stick their hooliganism to foreign trips is the same reason as why a lot of british youth misbehave so much on holiday trips to the spanish coasts, the greek islands or in downtown amsterdam: they simply wouldn't get away with displaying the same behaviour at home... and maybe the binge-drinking tradition doesn't help much either.
pokkeherrie is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|