View Single Post
Old 01.16.2009, 02:57 PM   #34
Rob Instigator
invito al cielo

Rob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's asses
when I had long hair I looked eeriely similar to Whigs bassist John Curley, but with glasses.
(on the left)

I even had my beard the same way. weird. when they released gentlemen I was at University of Houston in the Student program Board and we booked the Whigs for a show (which was fucking awesome) and when I was setting up the P.A. I got to meet them and take some pictures, but when I went adn asked John Curley if hee neded help with his bass stack, he and I looked at each other and it was weird man. same height, build, hair, beard, everything. just strange. we did not talk at all and left each other alone! ha ha ha!

dopplegangers are strange!