View Single Post
Old 05.16.2006, 08:19 PM   #22
Daycare Nation
expwy. to yr skull

Daycare Nation kicks all y'all's assesDaycare Nation kicks all y'all's assesDaycare Nation kicks all y'all's assesDaycare Nation kicks all y'all's assesDaycare Nation kicks all y'all's assesDaycare Nation kicks all y'all's assesDaycare Nation kicks all y'all's assesDaycare Nation kicks all y'all's assesDaycare Nation kicks all y'all's assesDaycare Nation kicks all y'all's assesDaycare Nation kicks all y'all's asses
I bought Goo in 1990 and was really into it, then didn't listen to SY again until about four years later, when I heard Experimental Jet Set and thought it was great...Dirty was my third album, which I bought that year. I didn't start collecting the 80's stuff until the late 90's probably....I've always just bought a few SY releases here and there...but I have a lot that I've collected over the years.

Dirty reminds me of that year that I really got into SY and of that time in my life, and it's one of those albums that I can listen to again and again and the magic is still there...

That dragon ain't the love sweet love.
Daycare Nation is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|