View Single Post
Old 12.03.2008, 01:55 PM   #120
floatingslowly
invito al cielo

floatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's asses
I respec'ed holy last night so that I could get into instances. I could spend all night in the queue as shadow but now that I'm healing, I'm in demand. I took some talents to LOLSMITE with, so I hope that solo-questing won't be too hard.

about guild: I don't know that we have enough to even sign a charter, besides that there aren't enough of us to field a solid instancing-group with. I have /gquit macroed to a button, but I went ahead and joined some randoms (OverClocked). we'll see how long that will last.

if anyone here DOES happen to find a good guild (with a minimum of droolers) let me know.

I want the Kill Yr Idols tag though.
floatingslowly is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|