View Single Post
Old 08.03.2015, 09:32 PM   #39602
terriblecanyons
invito al cielo

Location: the land where large fuzzy dice still hang proudly like testicles from rear-view mirrors
terriblecanyons kicks all y'all's assesterriblecanyons kicks all y'all's assesterriblecanyons kicks all y'all's assesterriblecanyons kicks all y'all's assesterriblecanyons kicks all y'all's assesterriblecanyons kicks all y'all's assesterriblecanyons kicks all y'all's assesterriblecanyons kicks all y'all's assesterriblecanyons kicks all y'all's assesterriblecanyons kicks all y'all's assesterriblecanyons kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by !@#$%!
student debt is a real megabitch unlike others. any and all debt can be discharged in bankruptcy, except for student debt. so it's really a much heavier kind of debt. watch out yo.

ha ha ha, sadistic piano teachers! fuck'em. are they like the dude in "whiplash"

i didn't know you played piano. that's awesome. if i could play an instrument my life would be lots more fun, but unfortunately i have no patience for practice.

so you're planning to teach after you graduate or what? are you in a band or something?

the guy i spoke to was a lot more subtly condescending than fletcher in whiplash, although it's the same kind of sentiment, just turned waaaay down.

if you like, i could post a video here of me playing one of my audition pieces.

teaching is kind of a last resort thing for me. i definitely don't want to go into education and the fact that i don't want to i think would make me a terrible teacher, at least in the public-school kind of sense. i could definitely give individual lessons and have in the past, and i don't mind it, although it's not what i want to be doing. i have two goals, and achieving either one would be my dream: play piano professionally, be it as a touring entity that performs with orchestras or otherwise. my other goal is to make it in a band, preferably with me singing/on guitar. those are my two passions and i'd be over the moon to do either, so i guess in the meantime i'll swallow my pride and get started on my second degree.

Quote:
Originally Posted by schizophrenicroom
you're fucking awesome and you will make it and be the badass that you are. you can hurl, too. but just saying.

you're awesome and you know it.
terriblecanyons is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|