View Single Post
Old 04.26.2014, 02:44 PM   #6332
Severian
invito al cielo

Severian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's asses
The Space Project was (along with J. Pierce & Kid Millions live jam, which I didn't end up getting) my #1 pick for RSD. I didn't get it on the day of, but Lefse is not just setting it up as a one day thing, fortunately. It's on vinyl, CD, and digital download, I think. So I ordered it, for RSD, and the record store received more copies the next day and called me.

It's one of the best albums of the year so far, even though it may not actually qualify as an album. I fucking love the Spiritualized track. But I fucking live Spiritualized, goddammit, and I always fucking will, so that comes as no surprise.

I suggest everyone check it out. Don't be daunted by names like "beach house" on the track list. Even the boring bands did a killer job here, and I can't stop listening to the whole thing from start to finish.
Severian is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|