Thread: Nine Inch Nails
View Single Post
Old 01.16.2019, 07:06 PM   #130
Severian
invito al cielo

Severian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Peterpuff
Haha. I just learned about them doing Bird Box today, and came to see if it was being mentioned. I know it helped the vibe of the movie, but I have to admit that I not once noticed it and thought that to myself while watching. I feel sorta bad about it, but I also think it is a testament to how good they have become at doing what a soundtrack really should do...Provide atmosphere while not taking over.

This news actually really impressed me today.

Well, I didn’t know either... even though I think I learned about this a few weeks before Christmas and forgot because I did not yet know what Bird Box was.

I just got a “This is NINy” feeling ... especially during the end of the house segment.

But yeah, news to me too basically
Severian is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|