View Single Post
Old 06.02.2015, 08:28 PM   #20
pony
the end of the ugly

pony kicks all y'all's assespony kicks all y'all's assespony kicks all y'all's assespony kicks all y'all's assespony kicks all y'all's assespony kicks all y'all's assespony kicks all y'all's assespony kicks all y'all's assespony kicks all y'all's assespony kicks all y'all's assespony kicks all y'all's asses
I find people leaving so early even funnier if i think about how long they had to stand outside of the auditorium to get in. I got in through the pro line (THANK GOD!) but the normal line looked ridiculously long!!

I went to see the following bands: Albert Hammond, Jr. Thurston Moore Band, Sunn O))), Disappears, The KVB, Fumaca Preta, Ex Hex, Patti Smith, The Julie Ruin, Sleater-Kinney, Pallbearer, Swans, Einstürzende Neubauten and Babes in Toyland.
+ I basically heard everything that was playing at the ATP stage when I was at the flatstock convention...

Rest of the time I was sitting at the flatstock convention, looking after booths, feeling miserable because of the heat and being a cry baby. Good times! I am not made for heath and I think I might also be too lazy for festivals.

Oh and I spotted Thurston wearing a weird suit on Wednesday. Looked so weird. I only recognized him cause Eva was walking in front of him. He looked so weird. weird weird weird.
pony is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|