View Single Post
Old 04.24.2016, 02:09 PM   #32
SuchFriendsAreDangerous
invito al cielo

SuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's asses
I don't believe Prince was a conventional addict IF these rumors turn out to be true. He was so notoriously straight edge just doesn't feel right. If he was indeed using prescription opiates I'm willing to wager he used them more carefully than typical addicts. He strikes me aa one who was using them legitimately for pain management. Hestrikes me as the kind of disciplined person who would avoid addiction as a matter of his personality. HOWEVER that doesn't mean even taking opiates in a purely medicinal way didn't take his life.

This narrative that he was abusing pills i find in poor taste. That just isn't Prince even if it 99% of other people. I find it sad that TMZ will try and destroy yet another legacy. TMZ is pathetic. They have no shame. They are absolutely slime. Worthless. Trash.

Prince legacy will survive this interlude of nonsense. Even if toxicology comes back opiates it DOESN'T mean he was an addict. MJ admitted to being an addict. His crooked "doctors" admitted such. I just don't buy it for Prince. If opiates contributed to his death i say it wasn't addiction, it was classic side effects or accident. NOT a recreational OD.

SuchFriendsAreDangerous is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|