View Single Post
Old 12.09.2008, 11:14 AM   #25
noisereductions
invito al cielo

noisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by swa(y)
only thing good about a sonic youth movie might be the soundtrack. their music is great, they're "story" has been pretty much uneventful, for the most part. no arrests, serious addictions, violence. maybe theres a bit of a love story 'tween kim and t bird, but even that one isnt all that intersting...no dissaproving parents, no child that came early in the bands career they couldnt provide for. maybe there something though regarding lee and all that misery he had early on w/ failed relationships/being poor/and feeling he had been "working too hard to achieve to little"...oh, nevermind. i think alot of young people feel that way.

yeah...in other words...i just really hope there isnt a movie made about that band because it would SUCK. sonic youth is my favorite band, and a movie about them would be...eh...really dissapointing.

im an idiot. i have a slight headache and a pretty bad chest cold. maybe i should make a movie about it.

so un-interesting that most of us have re-read the same story three times (Confusion Is Next, Psychic Confusion, Goodbye 20th Century) right?
noisereductions is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|