View Single Post
Old 05.19.2009, 11:02 AM   #16
atsonicpark
invito al cielo

atsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's asses
So rise your whole clit make you suck on your own tits now spit the cancer out grab a glock call me sir manson a lot blow your brains on the seats faracose veins on the streets cocaine dust and weed kill you slowly its a must you bleed pop a vein in your skull from the stress feel the numb in your chest anxiety attack murder you with a variety an axe a mack a black jack a bat crack
Right upside your fuckin head for talkin shit about this kid you bled sadistic in red my biscuit pumps lead cock it obnoxious your chopped up in boxes im toxic my topics are gothic
Morbidity you cant get rid of my the reason is humidity is shit to me so kill yourself and right a note right before the news wraps tied around your throat your windpipe is choked new york is filled with transvestites in coats helpless wenches controlled and sacrificin goats its depth forty-second street deralits reppin it sellin shit malevolent man felons kid i got three in the fam me and my man with beat your with hands leave you beneath the sand your sinkin quickly im thinkin im sickly i need medication the cadavers are gettin stinky

atsonicpark is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|