View Single Post
Old 05.19.2009, 05:18 AM   #4
atsonicpark
invito al cielo

atsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's asses
I used to think I was ugly, but I managed to date and have sex with at least 5 women who I think are or were beautiful/hot/extremely cut/pretty/sexy/etc. In fact -- and I'm not bragging -- I've never had an ugly girlfriend. And a few people have told me the girls I've dated are too hot for me.. I can live with that. But the point is.. if I was UGLY, I couldn't have gotten with some great looking broads. I mean, my personality is good but it's not THAT good, so I gotta have some looks behind me.

I remember when I did ecstasy and looked in the mirror and I was like... oh my god, I'm so BEAUTIFUL. I don't usually think that when I look in the mirror, though. Haha.

I think my biggest thing is, I just don't give a shit about how I look. If I'm ugly or not... I don't really concern myself with it at this point. I went through that stage in my life.

atsonicpark is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|