View Single Post
Old 09.11.2006, 12:53 PM   #65
Green Magnesium
100%

Green Magnesium kicks all y'all's assesGreen Magnesium kicks all y'all's assesGreen Magnesium kicks all y'all's assesGreen Magnesium kicks all y'all's assesGreen Magnesium kicks all y'all's assesGreen Magnesium kicks all y'all's assesGreen Magnesium kicks all y'all's assesGreen Magnesium kicks all y'all's assesGreen Magnesium kicks all y'all's assesGreen Magnesium kicks all y'all's assesGreen Magnesium kicks all y'all's asses
Well, I don't know if it was the first song that I heard by them, but the first song that definitely made me sit up and take notice was their cover of "Superstar." At first I thought that only Thurston fronted the band, but then upon further investigation I heard a couple Kim and Lee songs. They weren't a band that I fell hard for immediately however. I can honestly say I had never heard anyone like them before, and I was no stranger to alt rock. Now, I can't get enough of them. I love all of their stuff from the debut EP to Sonic Nurse, with Washing Machine being my fave album. Rather Ripped is ok too I guess.
Green Magnesium is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|