Thread: Scientology
View Single Post
Old 04.05.2006, 09:20 PM   #17
chabib
Administrator

chabib kicks all y'all's asseschabib kicks all y'all's asseschabib kicks all y'all's asseschabib kicks all y'all's asseschabib kicks all y'all's asseschabib kicks all y'all's asseschabib kicks all y'all's asseschabib kicks all y'all's asseschabib kicks all y'all's asseschabib kicks all y'all's asseschabib kicks all y'all's asses
exactly. the people aren't the problem. orthodoxy that doesn't put the individual first is the problem.

for example, straight-edge and veganism are completely orthodox systems to adhere to, but essentially, they're just stupid labels that people throw on being healthy. i could fit into either of those systems, but i don't make a big deal about it, cos i don't give a shit about the politics of either. i've just done enough research to know that animal proteins aren't good for me and i have very little interest in consuming poison. i make decisions that make me stronger as an individual.

it makes little sense to me to put my faith in myths and legends when i can put that energy into myself. religion, blind political groupthink, nationalism, corporate fraternity, fanatacism--orthodoxy that puts someone or something else higher than the individual, is a waste of my time.
chabib is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|