View Single Post
Old 02.13.2015, 01:59 PM   #18514
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Antagon

Quite beautiful. Certainly in my personal top 5 of the Studio Ghibli films. The visual style and the music alone are as close to perfection as one can get. The coming of age story works just fine. The ending would be a minor nitpick though. I get why these characters, being naïve teenagers and all whould say what they say, but the execution of the scene is a bit off. The line is said and boom, roll credits, all is fine and dandy. It didn't take away too much from the overall experience though. Very glad I watched it!

this... this reminds me of "the cat returns". is it the same character?

btw you'd love "the kingdom of dreams and madness" if you haven't seen it yet-- it's not a super-well-made movie but it follows the last days of studio ghibli and the making of miyazaki's last film.
!@#$%! is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|