View Single Post
Old 09.29.2007, 06:26 PM   #30
Androol
the destroyed room

Androol kicks all y'all's assesAndrool kicks all y'all's assesAndrool kicks all y'all's assesAndrool kicks all y'all's assesAndrool kicks all y'all's assesAndrool kicks all y'all's assesAndrool kicks all y'all's assesAndrool kicks all y'all's assesAndrool kicks all y'all's assesAndrool kicks all y'all's assesAndrool kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by SynthethicalY
No I don't think it is good, for someone to come to their doorsteps and stalk them. That is what this is, finding all the information about them and try to find them, just for what a quick hello. That is absurd, would you want strangers coming to your house at any time they want and say hello, this is just as those Hollywood celebrities, now you know why they have bodyguards, and fences, and all that crap. I am sorry, but this is not appropiate for someone to go to a house just so he/she can meet them. That is why there are the concerts, you know if you are eager you can meet them there. Sorry, but that is all I can say about this matter.

no thats not why they have fences. what you think "celebrities" are the only people with fences? you think as soon as they moved in they put them up?! lmao no those fences were already there when they moved in as with the rest of the world's "fenced mansions", and through the decades many artisits have gone to these fences every single day to meet their fans WHO CAME TO THEIR HOUSE.

they have bodyguards?! rad

no concerts are not for meeting them. sometimes it happens for a lucky few but thats it.

and no that isnt stalking. we can pull up each states legal definition and whoever elses if youd like but looking up someones phone number or going to their house to say hi doesnt qualify sorry.
Androol is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|