View Single Post
Old 05.24.2012, 10:32 AM   #15902
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr. Eugene Felikson
$#%$@^%!$%^$^%$@^% glad you finally saw avengers.

i'm working on that sample clip for you that i msg'd you about

I'm making it better after realizing i didn't have much shit to show you

avengers was really cool, i had a fun fun lunch

looking forward to seeing your footage! i thought you had forgotten.

i don't care if it's a couple of shots though i can always send comments

Quote:
Originally Posted by Murmer99
Avengers was OK. I guarantee it'll end up looking like elroy jetson compared to The Dark Knight Rises though.

and here is why:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=plBAaXimwQE

i saw the batman trailer @ the movies yesterday and i wasn't too impressed, but i *do* trust christopher nolan since the day i saw memento. i believe he'll deliver.

what he won't be able to match though is joss whedon's great dialogue and sense of humor. sorry but no.

what that trailer shows is fantastic cinematography and extraordinary effects---but in terms of characters and story, it gets too heavy for cartoon characters and it gets ridiculous, so it's hard for me to take it seriously sometimes. whedon keeps the level of irony just right. also, scarlett >>> hathaway.
!@#$%! is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|