View Single Post
Old 03.08.2013, 06:19 PM   #129
radarmaker
the end of the ugly

radarmaker kicks all y'all's assesradarmaker kicks all y'all's assesradarmaker kicks all y'all's assesradarmaker kicks all y'all's assesradarmaker kicks all y'all's assesradarmaker kicks all y'all's assesradarmaker kicks all y'all's assesradarmaker kicks all y'all's assesradarmaker kicks all y'all's assesradarmaker kicks all y'all's assesradarmaker kicks all y'all's asses
So I was listening to the actual physical LP for the first time the other night, having taken a couple of weeks off it since the initial digital submersion. am in a pleasantly altered mindstate, headphones on, fucking deep into it loving every nuance, every note, hearing new harmonics and all that shit. get almost the whole way through, lost in Wonder 2, hearing all these new parts I hadn't noticed before - this whole stark minimalist drop-out bit that's suddenly just making SO MUCH FUCKING SENSE and as I'm kinda coming to, wondering when it's going to lift... I look up to see the fluff-clad needle spinning around on the label, as it has presumably has been for a good few minutes now.
radarmaker is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|