Thread: Fushitsusha
View Single Post
Old 11.07.2009, 12:15 PM   #1
The Earl Of Slander
the end of the ugly

The Earl Of Slander kicks all y'all's assesThe Earl Of Slander kicks all y'all's assesThe Earl Of Slander kicks all y'all's assesThe Earl Of Slander kicks all y'all's assesThe Earl Of Slander kicks all y'all's assesThe Earl Of Slander kicks all y'all's assesThe Earl Of Slander kicks all y'all's assesThe Earl Of Slander kicks all y'all's assesThe Earl Of Slander kicks all y'all's assesThe Earl Of Slander kicks all y'all's assesThe Earl Of Slander kicks all y'all's asses
Yeah, I know there's a Keiji Haino thread knocking about already, but I really only created this thread to comment that the last track on the second disc of Fushitsusha's PSF 3/4, A.K.A. Double Live I, is simply one of the most breathtakingly amazing recordings of all time, so I figured a specifically Fushitsusha thread was more apt. It's fantastic all the way through, but when it really soars off into that mournful guitar part at about 16 and a half minutes in I swear that my heart almost stops, and I think I'll never hear anything better. And then it hits the last minute or so, with the super subdued backing and Keiji doing those high moans, and it somehow even manage to transcend the beauty of the previous 25 minutes. Beyond legendary.

If however you have something else to add about the amazingness of Fushitsusha that isn't about that tracks perfection, I guess this would also be the place.
The toothaches got worse, she dreamed of disembodied voices from whose malignance there was no appeal, the soft dusk of mirrors out of which something was about to walk, and empty rooms that waited for her. Your gynaecologist has no test for what she was pregnant with.
The Earl Of Slander is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|