View Single Post
Old 05.01.2009, 02:09 AM   #99
andrei
expwy. to yr skull

andrei kicks all y'all's assesandrei kicks all y'all's assesandrei kicks all y'all's assesandrei kicks all y'all's assesandrei kicks all y'all's assesandrei kicks all y'all's assesandrei kicks all y'all's assesandrei kicks all y'all's assesandrei kicks all y'all's assesandrei kicks all y'all's assesandrei kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by amerikangod
I grew up with an NES. That was 8-bits. Next was the SNES, the greatest system ever created. That was 16-bits.

These children today love complaining about their bits and their fidelity. Fuck that shit. And stop pretending you have golden ears that require a certain threshold of quality. For someone that seems to love complaining about ear-pollution, you have no problem pissing in ours over and over again.

Well, i grew up with a shity chinese copy of NES called TERMINATOR. And those times are far behind for me, but if you want to go back to NES please convert all your CDs to 8-bit, why should i care?
I haven't said i have golden ears, but if you brain can't process more than 128 Kb/s, it's not my problem... You don't have to be a "pretentious audiophile twat" to notice the difference.

Anyway, I haven't asked for your input on this subject. As i don't post in threads i don't give a fuck about, i expect you to do the same.
BYE

PS: Wanna trade some Cartridges?

andrei is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|