View Single Post
Old 04.30.2009, 04:01 PM   #82
nicfit
invito al cielo

nicfit kicks all y'all's assesnicfit kicks all y'all's assesnicfit kicks all y'all's assesnicfit kicks all y'all's assesnicfit kicks all y'all's assesnicfit kicks all y'all's assesnicfit kicks all y'all's assesnicfit kicks all y'all's assesnicfit kicks all y'all's assesnicfit kicks all y'all's assesnicfit kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by andrei
As i understand you know that the stream invalidated all the bands work for this album, right?

Explain this. You think the live lp, the vynil and the cd are 128kbs streams or what?
you think that all the pre-release leaks/rips done all over the world which are not in flac invalidate the work of the musicians releasing records?
It's like saying nobody will go see them live if the first live sy performances they see are youtube vids.
As for the whole "Label ethic", what you say could make sense if they were SELLING the low bitrate stream INSTEAD of real copies, which is not the case. It is just a chance to hear the songs before the release date, and legally. Get over it.
It's a fucking CHANCE.
And, legally, that chance was offered to people who fuckin' BOUGHT the record.
Damn, me buying their album must have been a terrible invalidation of their work. I wonder how they can sleep at night knowing I bought a copy.
It's not the label's fault if people are happily sharing rips of the stream, same as it would not be their fault if a badly ripped promo copy flooded mp3 players around the world.
amen, end of my contribution to the "eternal stream of consciusness" flooding this board.
See you guys in another thread/another time.
Beam me up, scotty.
11:11 11-11-11 I Ascended.
nicfit is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|