View Single Post
Old 01.05.2015, 07:51 PM   #17
Severian
invito al cielo

Severian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's asses
Well, that sounds bloody awkward as hell, but I'd say you definitely “met” him. I can see myself asking the same question, in your place. Don't feel bad.

I met one of my favorite bands (from my "experimental" phase) while I was lit up like a jack o' lantern on LSD and e. I remember thinking, “aww, they're probably blasted too! They get it!” only to realize, in retrospect, that they were the very picture of sobriety and casual calm. While I'm sure they could tell that I was halfway to the moon, I now understand that their "knowing smiles" we're probably genuine expressions of concern for my well-being. I was really grinding my teeth that night, looking like utter shit, I'm sure.

Now that was a truly embarrassing time. The night I realized that the best musicians were probably not pill heads and junkies, for the most part. I never dropped hard drugs before a concert again.
Severian is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|