View Single Post
Old 01.05.2015, 09:24 AM   #16
evollove
invito al cielo

evollove kicks all y'all's assesevollove kicks all y'all's assesevollove kicks all y'all's assesevollove kicks all y'all's assesevollove kicks all y'all's assesevollove kicks all y'all's assesevollove kicks all y'all's assesevollove kicks all y'all's assesevollove kicks all y'all's assesevollove kicks all y'all's assesevollove kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Severian
Did he at least respond to you?

He was very nice. But here's why I'm an idiot: After giving a few compliments, it struck me that maybe he didn't want to talk about himself. So I asked if there were any artists or albums he was currently into. He didn't really have a response, said thanks for the complements and left.

Years later, I caught a documentary on IFC called "Robyn Hitchcock: I Often Dream of Trains. A Concert Film," and it was clear from the footage that Robyn's favorite subject is Robyn.

I'm not saying he's a dick. If I had asked a bunch of questions about his own work, I'm sure he would've been pleased to chat all afternoon. Maybe he thought I wasn't really a fan and got disappointed. Considering the circumstances, he was very much a gentleman.
evollove is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|