View Single Post
Old 01.04.2015, 05:08 PM   #15
Severian
invito al cielo

Severian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Drjohnrock
Somewhat helpful, I think. I've not seen either before. There's very little difference in ticket price, and Hitchcock would be a little easier to see. The one big drawback to Robyn is that I think the gig will be acoustic, and I somewhat overdosed on acoustic gigs last year--something I needn't worry about with Swans!

Ok, sounds pretty simple. You're going to see Swans. Period. Catch Robyn next time he's playing at a festival near you.

Unless Robyn Hitchcock is, like, your favorite living artist or something... If that were the case I would go with your fave, because you need to grab those opportunities while you can. This is the only logical reason one might have for choosing Robyn > Swans.

I'm guessing that's not the case, or you would have seen him by now. So the problem is solved: Swans. All day long. Be sure to eat right and excercise in the days before the show... mm aine fast a bit. Swans are going to beat you bloody and run you ragged, but you will never, ever forget the experience.

Cheers.
Severian is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|