View Single Post
Old 12.01.2012, 10:33 PM   #391
noisereductions
invito al cielo

noisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by SuchFriendsAreDangerous
Game is having a show in town next week, and e-40 is having a kick ass New Years' party at the Key Club, but I probably will go to neither because in truth, I don't dig live hip hop. Maybe Too $hort, but that is because he brings a band.

uh... The Roots ??

The Roots were my first concert ever. I was 16 and they hadn't put out Illadelph yet. Shit was exciting for me man. I adored Do You Want More and had imported From The Ground Up and Organix at that point. Show blew my little high school mind.

And in truth, it was The Roots back Hov on his Unplugged album that fully turned me on to him as more than just a dude who had some pretty good singles.