View Single Post
Old 07.16.2010, 12:10 AM   #40
alteredcourse
expwy. to yr skull

alteredcourse kicks all y'all's assesalteredcourse kicks all y'all's assesalteredcourse kicks all y'all's assesalteredcourse kicks all y'all's assesalteredcourse kicks all y'all's assesalteredcourse kicks all y'all's assesalteredcourse kicks all y'all's assesalteredcourse kicks all y'all's assesalteredcourse kicks all y'all's assesalteredcourse kicks all y'all's assesalteredcourse kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by atsonicpark
I changed my answer. I think all movies should be remade. And then they should remake the remakes, too. I mean, why not? The original film will still exist.

I love this notion. I hate the idea that whatever becomes released will obtain centre stage and have a hand at forming mainstream consciousness and changing the way that people view whatever the original filmmaker had in mind, but there is always room for people to dig a little deeper and investigate what is before them. Sometimes when I watch absolute shit that was "inspired by" who anyone would call classic, that is when I can truly define what it is that the hack is trying to accomplish. It's apart of history. It has a part.
Besides, some of the most awesome creations come from unexpected fuckups. I wish I had some examples, but I'm pretty bad at that sort of thing.
Sigh, I probably had more to ramble about, but I doubt I'd get to my point if I continued. Pie season is a'comin.
alteredcourse is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|